I gained some pretty important knowledge while studying at the Health Coach Institute which I’d love to share with you today. And just like I did before I began my course, I will ask you to do the same. And, that is to de-clutter your life.
You and only you have the power to achieve success in your life. Seriously.
Before we start, first you need to ask yourself: “Is there any clutter in this area that needs clearing so I can set the stage for moving forward?” or “Which of these need clearing so that I can create the conditions for success from the beginning?”
1. Your Environment:
- Clearing off your desk of paper piles, receipts, bills, anything that needs to be filed.
- Cleaning bookshelves, making sure books, photos and knick-knacks are neatly and attractively arranged.
- Unsubscribing from at least 5 electronic newsletters that you never read.
- Cleaning out your inbox of clutter and any messages older than two weeks.
- Spending time daily with people who think big and take consistent action.
- If people around you speak negatively, ask them not to in your presence.
- Seek out and make a new friend of someone who is in a higher income bracket so you’re inspired to leap to your next level of success.
- Think of someone who drives you nuts. Ask yourself, “What do I need right now to help ME feel happy, relaxed, fulfilled?”
- Bring all the money owed to you up-to-date.
- Use gift cards.
- Gather loose money.
- Enlighten your wallet.
We can start to create space for new in our lives now. We can reverse engineer that by clearing our external world and notice how that makes room to shift internally.