We posted a photo a few days ago on our Instagram page of a cheese holiday appetizer and we got a ton of DMs asking how we made it so we decided to share how we made it with you!
This super simple and delicious cheese appetizer is not only eye-catching but takes less than 10 minutes to put together. It will also be a guaranteed hit at your next holiday party.
What you need:
- Edam blocked NG cheese
- Cheddar blocked NG cheese
- Red grapes
- Green grapes
- Pretzel (Or something cute to add to the top of your tree)
How to prepare:
- Place rosemary on serving dish and form in the shape of a tree
- Cut the cheese into block-sized cubes
- Place cheese and grapes in the form of a triangle
The fun part:
- Serve and enjoy!!