Do you like cheesy potatoes? Then try this baked goodness.
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 1/3 cup of vegan butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup Nafsika’s Garden Gouda – grated
- 3/4 cup Nafsika’s Garden Cheddar – grated
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Place one wooden spoon on each side of the potato lengthwise. Make medium-thin slices, cutting down to the wooden spoons with a sharp knife, repeat this process with all your potatoes.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter & add the minced garlic, cook until garlic starts to get olden, remove from the heat.
- Place your potatoes on a baking tray, brush them with butter, sprinkle the spices & bake them for 30 minutes, after this time the potatoes should start getting soft & golden, sprinkle the cheeses generously, making sure you get it between the slices. Bake for 35 more minutes.
- Take them out off the over, let them rest for 5 minutes & then sprinkle salt &pepper to taste & enjoy.