Are you ready to change your opinion of cauliflower forever? Too many times we have heard, “cauliflower is bland,” or, “cauliflower is boring.” Bland/boring no more! Not only is this recipe easy, but it has rapidly risen to the #1 choice for sides when we are preparing meals.
My Ingredient List
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp of Nafsika’s Garden Shredded Parmesan Style Cheese
- 1 Cauliflower Head
- Nafsika’s Garden Shredded Mozzarella Style Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a bowl, and add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and parmesan style cheese. Mix and set aside.
- Wash the cauliflower heads, remove the outer leaves and trim the bottom of the core. Do not remove too much of the core because it will hold the slices together. Slice the cauliflower into 3/4 inch thick slices. Place on the sheet pan. Brush parmesan olive oil mix onto the cauliflower slices.
- Bake the cauliflower slices for 15 minutes or until they are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and add mozzarella over top. Bake until cheese is melted.
One thing to note on this one is, cutting the into slices can be a challenge due to tumbling florets. Personally, we love hanging onto them to eat as a snack throughout the day, but if that is of no interest to you, you can always add them to the pan as you cook the sliced cauliflower!
Let us know how it goes by connecting with us on Instagram!