Delicious cheese bread to eat with your meals or as a tasty snack.
- ⅔ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ Harina Pan
- 1 cup Nafsika’s Garden mozzarella cheese – grated
- 1 cup Nafsika’s Garden feta – grated
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl mix both flours and cheeses. Add the milk and oil, mix well until you have a stiff dough ball.
- Dive the dough into 10 equal portions. Shape them into a ball using your hands and place them in a baking tray.
- Brush them with the vegan melted butter, bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden and brown. Let them rest inside the turned off oven for an extra 5 minutes. Take them out and allow them to rest for 5 more minutes.