- 10 jalapeno peppers, seeded, cut in half
- 120g Nafsika’s Garden cream cheese – softened
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ cup Nafsika’s Garden mozzarella
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a standard size baking sheet with foil. Lightly grease the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise. Clear the peppers of seeds and the white membranes.
- Cheese filling: Add cream cheese, vegan mozzarella, spices, oil & milk, whip until you have a smooth paste.
- Assemble jalapenos: Use a spoon to fill each jalapeño with the cream cheese mixture, dip the jalapenos into the breadcrumbs, cream cheese face down and push down to make sure the cream cheese is covered by bread crumbs & place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the poppers are bubbly.
- Let the jalapeño poppers cool for 3 minutes, & then serve.